Internet Explorer for Windows
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options. You see the Internet Options dialog that provides a number of tabs that allow you to set your browser preferences.
- To enable session cookies, click the Privacy tab.
- From the Settings section of the tab, click Advanced.
- Locate and click the checkbox next to Always allow session cookies
- Locate the Custom area of the Security tab, and click the Custom Level button.
- From the Security Settings dialog that opens, scroll through the options until you see Scripting.
- Check the radio buttons next to Enable Active Scripting and Scripting of Java applets.
- Click OK to accept scripting and cookie handling changes and close the Security Settings window.
- From the Internet Options dialog, click Apply to effect settings then OK to close the dialog.
Safari users on Macintosh
- From the Macintosh file menu, select Safari and then Preferences.
- From the Preferences dialog that opens, select the Security option (padlock icon).
- Under the Accept Cookies option, check the radio button for Always.
- Click OK and close the Preferences dialog to apply changes.
Firefox users on Windows and Macintosh
- From the Tools menu (Windows) or Firefox menu (Macintosh), select Options.
- From the Options dialog that opens, select the Content option (globe icon).
- Select the Privacy option (padlock icon)
- Under the Cookies tab, check the Checkbox for Allow sites to set Cookies.
- Click OK and close the Options dialog to apply changes.